Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Progress

Eric took his MPRE (ethics portion of the BAR) and he got a great score! He can take the BAR in any state he chooses. I'm so proud of him. He doesn't think it's that big of a deal because it wasn't really hard to pass, but he did talk to a woman from summer courses and she could take the BAR in Kentucky but not in Ohio (which means she didn't score high enough to be able to take the BAR in Ohio). His score went well beyond the needed score to take the BAR in any state. He's so modest but he's excited. Me too!!! Another step in the right direction WOO HOO!!!

4 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Congrats!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! That's exciting... I think he should choose Utah! :)

I'm Always Rite said...

Go Eric! You totally rock!

Irishsyl said...

Way to go ERIC!!! That opens many doors for you. Great work.