Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Did It!

Last night was the play. I messed up on my song a little but it all went so quickly...it's done.

I had fun. I am SO glad that we have activities at church that let us have experiences we would NEVER get otherwise. Ie. I would never have been able to be in a play if I had auditioned for it.

I really had fun. I made a cool dress out of a sheet, and I wore dark lipstick, and liquid eyeliner out to the end of my eybrows...I wore crazy earrings, two bengals, one huge ring, and a scarf on my head... It was fun.

And now I'm done.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Where are the pictures? I want to see!!!

Yay for those experiences!

By the way... I love the new header pictures... way cute!

Jamie said...

I'm impressed. I would never do that, even at church. Cute pic of the graduation, that's what we are doing today with Mike, YEAH!!!!!!!

MaryJane said...

I want to see a picture of that!
Yes, we are well. Life is very "full" for us right now! There is a lot to do (as you know) with a family this large. Then there's the horses and all to take care of. We are finishing Ethan's Exams this week!!!!!!! Ezra completed 2nd grade on monday the 4th!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Minetta said...

I'll have to see if I can get pic's. Of course I didn't have MY camera!!! Sorry. That's me.