Someone in our ward got up today in fast and testimony meeting and publicly removed himself from the church. It was so out of nowhere I couldn't believe it. This person was one that nearly every month bore testimony, and a strong one at that.
Shocked? Uh-huh. I still don't believe it. Surely it's some sick joke.
6 comments:
Wow. Uh... yeah, wow.
Very weird... makes you wonder!
How sad and disturbing for that person. That's too bad. What I wanna know is what did the next person say??
The next person was a 15 year-old girl and she was probably thinking about what she was going to say and didn't catch all of what had just happened.
That's a sure way to get everyone's attention during testimony meeting!
How old is this man? Is he married? does he have a family? What did he do after he bore his testimony? Did he sit down or leave? I feel so bad for him and wonder what happened from one testimony meeting to the next that he would do this. All we can do is strengthen our own testimonies daily and pray for people like him. It really makes you stop and wonder.
Post a Comment