Monday, January 26, 2009

Hurray for Eric!!!

HE DID IT!!! HE PASSED THE PATENT BAR!

Eric took the 6 hour test on Saturday and passed! He is so relieved and I am so proud of him.

Now, where to take the state bar...

With no "foot in the door", no "leg up", and no leads, where do you get a job?

So Utah is not saturated with Patent Law opportunities, but neither is Kentucky. So....what do you do?

Pray. I know.

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats! I am sure he is so relieved to get that over with. I hope something opens up for him, what a huge decision! We will be praying that he can get his most fabulous dream job in Utah, Davis county to be specific!!:)

p.s.-Have you read The Host? It is WAY different from the Twilight series and I didn't particularly love it either, but it is a very interesting read.

Minetta said...

I haven't read The Host yet. I think it will be next.

Minetta said...

AND thank you!

Kristin said...

Congratulations to Eric (and you)! That's great news. My vote, if I get one, is for Utah. :)

Melyssa said...

Yay! I know that's a relief. If he wants to talk to my sister's husband, Greg then let me know. He's a patent attorney in SLC. :)

Melyssa said...

Oh yeah, he works at Workman Nydegger if Eric wants to check out that firm.

Unknown said...

Thank you, everyone!!! You're awesome!!!

MaryJane said...

YEAH HOO!!!!!! That is FANTASTIC Eric!!!!! Well done!!!!
Of course, it helps to have such a wonderful wife (helpmate)!! And well behaved children, so you could actually study while at home! Not many people can do that. I am SO HAPPY for you guys!! BRAVO!!!

Becci said...

Yeah CONGRATS I think Utah is your best choice. It would be closer to me! LOL Congrats again that is awsome!

Unknown said...

AWESOME! We're proud of you both. Only 3 months left and lots of BIG decisions. Big decisions go with big opportunities...and that's a good thing.

I'm Always Rite said...

Go Eric! You totally rock!!!

Irishsyl said...

WAY TO GO ERIC & MINETTA!!!!!
All that hard work has paid off for both of you. We love you tons and couldn't be happier for you all. You both deserve a night out to go celebrate!!