"After-series depression"?
Well, it's here. Love stories are such a high...
And you know when you're high there's only one place to go...yup...down.
Do you know I have had dreams about Edward and Bella? Yeah. The picture is totally black but words about them and from them whirl through my head like a tornado. I can't remember any of it; it happened too fast, but I know it happened.
I read the Midnight Sun part that's on Stephenie's website and...well I'm mad at whoever it was that ruined it for us all. Reality bites with all its venom!
What a sweet escape it was, while it lasted.
Now what? Laundry? Vacuuming? Early Spring Cleaning? Yeah, that doesn't sound fun to me either. I think I'll write a book and make other people go crazy. Then I'll get rich and be able to live a bit of a fantasy myself. Ha, Ha. I know it doesn't work that way but, hey, ya gotta do something! Life doesn't have to be so boring, does it?
2 comments:
Ha, Ha! You are hilarious! I miss you!
You're so cute. I felt the same way when I finished the books... I even started writing a book.... It's still in my documents somewhere. :]
PS I am still working on your prize for the word verification drawing. Soon...
Post a Comment