Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Breaking Dawn"

Finally. Aaahhhh. That was an adventure.

Doesn't it make you wish that Edward and Bella had a blog so you could read what's going on in their world often? It's not like it didn't end well but I just didn't want it to end. It could be a Soap Opera, don't you think?

Oh well.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I just wish she was willing to finish her Edward's perspective version. I love how you were unable to blog until you had read all the books. They pretty much absorb you, don't they. Go to http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ to find it. Then hit the Twilight Series tab and go to Midnight Sun. She's given her transcript of what she's written so far. Have fun! ;)

Becci said...

I read them all over Christmas break too. Drake thinks I am crazy. I am actually having with drawls. Iwould wake up and my insides were quivering. I want more. I read the Midnight sun. Too good to let go. Stephanie Meyer needs to finish! ANd keep going if she would. PLEASE!!!

I'm Always Rite said...

I don't know about a blog, but I do wish Stephenie Meyer would finish and publish Midnight Sun.

PS Thank you so much for coming up for the party! You totally rock! :)

MaryJane said...

Hey Minetta!! Have you guys had any snow up there?