Kentucky.
If you have a problem with it, you know who to talk to. He knows all, so...good luck with that.
Thankfully Utah accepts reciprocity after 3 years so, maybe then. IF we get done whatever it is we need to do here within that time frame.
Who knows what's to be?
I have so many questions of my own but I trust in our Father in Heaven so I know He'll work it out. I hope I like whatever He has planned.
It's so hard to not know the answer to "why" before you make a monumental decision. It's scary and irritating. But when I give my worries over to the Lord, I feel peace. He will help us. This is about the only comfort I have. (It's a good thing it's a huge comfort).
So...Anybody want to visit Kentucky?!?
5 comments:
You know we'll visit! Superman will be home next week and maybe on his next long weekend we'll head down for some fun! :)
:(
Regardless of whose will it is, I don't have to like it (I didn't like it when my mom died either!).
What about Alabama? Did you ask about Alabama????? ;)
Umm...didn't ask about Alabama...I was trying to keep it as simple as possible.
It is so wonderful to know that you both want to go and do what the Lord wants you to do, and, you want to be where HE wants you to be. Nothing else matters. "He who walks with God always reaches his destination." xoxox Mom
Post a Comment