One down, one to go! Eric took a final last night and I almost don't care how well he did (almost), I am just SO happy that it's over with!!! He'll take another tonight, then studying for the Pat Bar.
There are some things that just HAVE TO END, school is one of them and I cannot wait!!!
I'm sure some day I will wish to have these trials back instead of the ones I'll be facing but, for now I would have to say good riddance!!! Eleven out of nearly 13 years of marriage is too long for someone to be going to school. I'm done! (Well, in May (or July)).
Tayler and Haley will be 12 and there will certainly be more challenges to face.
I'm hoping for more of a partnership instead of a support system arrangement. It should be very interesting and possibly shocking. (Cue "Twilight Zone" music). Yah, who knows what's to come?
I just need something different, and hopefully a NICE, different.
2 comments:
Hang in there girlie! I sure know how you feel! You are almost there! You can do it!
I'm so with you!! Mike has gone to school most of the ten years of our marriage! He will be done in May as well and I hope we don't bug each other too bad. It is going to be an adjustment but one I am looking forward to. As much as I love being a single mom most of the week (HA HA) I am so looking forward to having Mike home more!!!
Post a Comment