Got it for Christmas. Read it. Loved it. Now I'm having a hard time getting my hands on "New Moon". Very frustrated.... GRRR! (No. I'm not a vampire. But I'm sure I can growl like one.)
Hey Netters! I like your new background! The other one sometimes made it hard to read your posts. Your words are WAY TOO GOOD to cover up! Plus this one makes me think of Chase and the girls! I can just see him throwing the snowball with little Emily right behind him, while Haley and Taylor ice skate and sled!
I like your background too... I had the same one for a day or two a little while ago. :) I have all the Twilight books if you want to borrow them... all you have to do is come by. ;)
Sorry I can't be of more service... do you have a local library?
Thanks, you guys! I do like this background, too! It makes me long for snow, though. Oh well.
The local library has like 75 people waiting for the books. They have like 5 books and have something like 4 more on order. I don't want to wait to get through 75 people! I know someone who has them and I'm hoping that I can get to her before someone else does. There just might come a day when I can just swing by ;). I'm looking at houses out there. Eric just might take the bar out there.
Howdy! Some girlfriends and I went Saturday night to watch the movie. OF the five us I was the only one who hadn't read the books or seen the movie yet. They didn't like the movie because they had read the book and expected more. I on the other hand really enjoyed the movie and am now reading the book. I am a slow reader and am never able to find a quiet corner so it is taking me a bit. I do enjoy the book because it is filling in some blank spots of the movie. this is the way to go
5 comments:
Hey Netters! I like your new background! The other one sometimes made it hard to read your posts. Your words are WAY TOO GOOD to cover up! Plus this one makes me think of Chase and the girls! I can just see him throwing the snowball with little Emily right behind him, while Haley and Taylor ice skate and sled!
I like your background too... I had the same one for a day or two a little while ago. :) I have all the Twilight books if you want to borrow them... all you have to do is come by. ;)
Sorry I can't be of more service... do you have a local library?
Thanks, you guys! I do like this background, too! It makes me long for snow, though. Oh well.
The local library has like 75 people waiting for the books. They have like 5 books and have something like 4 more on order. I don't want to wait to get through 75 people! I know someone who has them and I'm hoping that I can get to her before someone else does.
There just might come a day when I can just swing by ;). I'm looking at houses out there. Eric just might take the bar out there.
Howdy!
Some girlfriends and I went Saturday night to watch the movie. OF the five us I was the only one who hadn't read the books or seen the movie yet. They didn't like the movie because they had read the book and expected more. I on the other hand really enjoyed the movie and am now reading the book. I am a slow reader and am never able to find a quiet corner so it is taking me a bit. I do enjoy the book because it is filling in some blank spots of the movie. this is the way to go
I have an extra copy of New Moon if you want to borrow it. :)
Post a Comment