FYI
Rant: "In blogs, a rant is a written personal complaint."
Rave: "praise enthusiastically"
I reserve the right to edit my blog and have decided to do so by deleting my ranting post. I have experienced the relief of letting my thoughts and feelings escape me and now feel it best to follow Juliann's example by saying nothing. So a "rave" to Juliann's good example even though I'm sure I would LOVE to read what is actually stirring in her mind and heart. Thanks, Juliann.
4 comments:
What an election this has been! It has been very tense in my family because I have a brother in law who was very pro Obama and very outspoken about it.
It was interesting at preschool this morning, I talked to them about how grownups got to vote for who they wanted to be president, one little boy yelled out "John McCain" then another little boy said "my mom voted for Obama." Even four year olds are aware of what is going on!!
This year has been VERY stirring for elections and it has been pretty gut-wrenching. It will be interesting, indeed, to see what happens. Jamie got to read my Rant and commented on it. Thank you, Jamie.
Now I'll search for peace.
LOL... I LOVE reader because I got to read your rant too - reader doesn't edit your original post even if you do. Anyway, all I have to say is amen... I'm scared too!
Thanks for your comment on my blog - and then the shout out on yours! I very much appreciate it. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment