It's been a little while since I wrote anything so I'm trying to come up with something to say. I guess I'll give tidbits of life lately.
Eric got to see President Bush in person yesterday! I thought that was kinda cool.
Chase earned himself TWO stamps yesterday! That was WAY cool.
I got to watch General Conference on my TV! That was totally cool! (We have satellite now).
Eric got the gun he's been wanting for months! That's cool. (I get the same amount of $$$ that he spent on his gun-out of our account, not b-day money- for food storage!!! That is super cool!)
I wrote a recommendation letter for Eric for the Navy JAG and writing all that good stuff about my hubby is VERY cool!
I got some new jeans that fit my curves and that's cool! (Levi 529 curvy jeans).
They are size 8 and that's way cool! (I haven't fit in that size for YEARS)!
This is Eric's last year of school (it had better be) and that is SO WAY MORE than cool!
We are healthy and safe and that is ALWAYS SO cool!
I am LEARNING from the scriptures and I love it. That IS cool!
I AM grateful for SO many things. And THAT is cool!
2 comments:
I love this post... it is SO cool! ;)
I love the jeans... maybe I should look into them.
It's all great news... I'm glad you shared some tidbits. It was worth it, I think!
Love all the cool tidbits! :)
I take it you guys are serious about JAG then? Groovy! Get stationed here! :)
PS Do I still get the kiddos this weekend?
Post a Comment