Friday, October 10, 2008

Child Free!!??

Are those the faces of parents on vacation or what?!?
My sweet SIL (siter in law) is going to take all of my kids overnight tonight. Now what? What to do with my main squeeze with no kids around on a Friday night...I hope I remember the camera to document how adventurous (or not) we are. Knowing us we'll probably just come home and watch TV...the end. but who knows, maybe we'll think of something out of the box. I'll keep you posted (most likely). We're meeting at Ikea to let go of the kids and eat dinner; I'm sure we could find something to do while we're out.
I do need to get some groceries, but that is lame. I don''wanna. Guess we'd better get some cereal, though.
How do I feel about sleepovers? Weelllllll...I think we'll keep it to the family. While I know they can be a LOT of fun I also know there's the possibility for a LOT of mischief. I don't want the kids to beg and plead to stay with one friend or another and cry about why one can and not the other so we're keeping it to family (or emergencies). So...we all know the rules. The big question is, do I trust my children? Uh...uh-huh, I think so. But they'd better behave or there will be no more (except for aforementioned "emergencies").
So...what are you doing tonight?

4 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

I tried to get a babysitter so Judd and I could go out tonight but no one called me back. Pooh.

I'm Always Rite said...

I'm hanging out with your kids! ;)

And you guys better have a hecka good night! :)

MaryJane said...

Wow! What a gorgeous couple!! Minetta, you look like a movie star!!!!! You are so pretty (inside and out)! Hope you guys have a great night! Miss ya!

Jamie said...

If you just go to the grocery store I'll be very disapointed in you. Do something fabulous, and then sleep in the next morning!! Honestly, Mike and I have been out one time in the past five months, now that is pathetic.