You know, when you don't blog for about three years you're either really busy, really lazy, or really don't have anything meaningful to say. Maybe I feel like all of those are true for me. So, how 'bout an update?
Tayler and Haley are going to the local high school. They both are learning drivers. They both made it into the concert choir for next year! Haley wears her hair straight and just got contacts. Tayler wears her hair curly and usually wears glasses. They have jobs. They're growing up almost as fast add when they were newborns. I won't be ready to let them go when it's time to.
Chase loves Snap Circuits. He is creative and smart. He loves to tease anyone and anything and often makes Lily growl and bark as well as his mother and sisters, and sometimes even his father. He will be going to the local public school this fall and he's excited to "finally have friends!" (Updating in this subject should be interesting.) He is as tall as I am, now, and taller than the girls (which they hate). Eric says if Chase grows taller than him, he's going to stop feeding him. He's a tough, skinny kid, and very cute. Ugh. I don't look forward to girls bugging him.
Emily it's as darling and messy as ever. She is so sweet and artistic she makes loving cards for the whole family. I wish she would clean up after herself without being told (yelled at/scolded). I hate when I get mad at/frustrated with her. She is SO sweet/thoughtful. I am thinking about homeschooling her instead of doing online school, if I don't send her off to school too!
I'm boring. Eric says so. But it's true. I am. I don't even like being around me (too bad I'm stuck to myself!) I school the kids, cook, do laundry, clean (though not as much as someone would like. Might be me; you never know), shuttle kids around, grocery shop, try to faithfully do my visiting teaching, sing in the ward choir, work on my calling in primary, referee (and sometimes get involved in) way too many fights in the home, wish I was somewhere else doing something else...I am boring. I don't even know what I'd rather be doing because I feel like what I am doing is the most important thing right now. I don't really dare to dream. Or do I? Because maybe I can.
Eric works. He exercises. He eats. He works. He watches shows. He tries to get us out of the house to do fun things like hiking, shooting, four wheeling. He works. He takes me on dates. He sometimes picks the girls up from/drops them of at work. He works on his ward financial clerk calling. Did I say he works? He really hates that part.
No comments:
Post a Comment