Emily just came in from her morning run and said that crows were playing tag with a pigeon and a crow tagged the pigeon and it died. "It had a peck in it", she said as she was using her little hands and fingers to "peck" at her side. I said "Really? You SAW that?" and Emily said, "Well...I know they were playing tag because Haley told Tayler 'Look, Tayler, it's been tagged!'"
Oh she is so much fun, can't she just stay this way! Innocence truely is blissful! What a great start to my morning!
5 comments:
They are so much fun aren't they!?!
Okay wait, isn't Emily like 4? She goes for a morning run?? How do I teach Savannah to do that?
Kristin: Yes, they can be!!!
Kerilee: All the kids run together before school every-other day. I guess when she's older and the younger ones can go with her, you'll send them out for a run!
She is so precious! She cracks me up! I will never forget when Ian and I took all the kids for a walk at Mom and Dad's Emily telling us, in her litle Emily voice, that we needed to "stay out of the road or a car would come and smash us and we would be dead and we would die and be dead." She cracks me up!!!
Oh my heck! My verification word is "misms" like that was a little Emily mism. :)
I thought the smae thing, "A morning run?".
Oh, Minetta, you are such a better mom than me, that's all I have to say.
And that little Emily is so sweet! :)
Post a Comment