VERY beautiful! WOW - 12!!! It looks like it was a fun themed party.I think I can tell them apart (aside from the glasses. Do people have a hard time?
You're sucha cool Mom! The zoo looks like fun! do you think you'll be up to going again soon? We'd love to meet there sometime soon! :)
Kristin, Thanks! People who don't see them often, or don't know which is which in the first place, get confused.Yes, Rite, I think we'd be up to going again soon. Just let me know.
My goodness, they really are young ladies! You look way too young to have twelve year olds. I hope they have an awesome year!!
They are beautiful, just like their mom. We weren't too much older when we met:)
i can't believe they're already in yw! i hope they had a great birthday :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
VERY beautiful! WOW - 12!!! It looks like it was a fun themed party.
I think I can tell them apart (aside from the glasses. Do people have a hard time?
You're sucha cool Mom! The zoo looks like fun! do you think you'll be up to going again soon? We'd love to meet there sometime soon! :)
Kristin, Thanks! People who don't see them often, or don't know which is which in the first place, get confused.
Yes, Rite, I think we'd be up to going again soon. Just let me know.
My goodness, they really are young ladies! You look way too young to have twelve year olds. I hope they have an awesome year!!
They are beautiful, just like their mom. We weren't too much older when we met:)
i can't believe they're already in yw! i hope they had a great birthday :)
Post a Comment