
I've been trying to think of something to blog about. (I love it when others have new things so I figured that they'd like to see something new from me, too.)
I decided to see if Emily could tie her shoes. Well...she can!
Right away she was involved with the laces. I guess I decided to let her do it instead of just showing her first. She crossed the laces, pulled the end through the hole, made a loop, wrapped the other lace around, (as I told/helped her do), then when it was time to push the lace through the hole to make the second loop she got a little confused, we finished together. We did this about 3-5 times before she did it ALL BY HERSELF!!! Then she said "I can tie a bow!"
She ties beautiful bows. Just look!
P.S. I have no idea how to turn the picture. Sorry.
3 comments:
Very impressive Emily!
Way to got Emily.... you are a very quick learner. I can't believe how grown up you are getting. Kisses & hugs from Nanny.
Emily rocks! I wish Little Man was as interested. :)
Post a Comment