Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blessings


Did obtain a small miracle in the middle of the night last night when our loving Heavenly Father made Emily's tummy better IMMEDIATELY!!! He's just amazing. Even with faith I was surprised at the speed of which she was made better.
She went to bed with a sore tummy (that's been on and off for a few weeks now) but she woke at 12:30 am with it hurting and she woke me up. I went in and rubbed her tummy as she turned this way and that trying to get comfortable. After she lay still just a little while and I thought she was settled I got up to go back to bed. She said something like "Don't go yet. Stay just a little bit longer." So I sat beside her bed and rubbed her tummy some more and since she's been having a sore tummy so often (and it was the middle of the night and I LOVE my sleep) I prayed for Him to heal her tummy, intestines, kidneys, whatever the problem was. I mushed on her tummy some more and it started to make noises (before I had put my ear to it and it was silent) that I could hear without getting close! Just after that she said "You can go now."
I was AMAZED! I probably shouldn't be because I know that Heavenly Father can heal us but, nevertheless I was amazed at how fast and well He had done it for me!!! I love Him! I'm so glad that He knows me and loves me and helps me!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that you're blogging. I would never have heard this story and now you have it written down too! Do you keep a journal? I don't and that is part of why I'm so glad to blog. This was beautiful... I love the moments that remind us how true it is.

I'm Always Rite said...

Like Kristin, I too am so glad that you are blogging! I only wish I had known sooner. And also like Kristin, I too do not keep a journal and my blog has been such a blessing in that aspect. You have such incredible faith Netta!