It seems like so many people who blog are just so happy. I don't know if that's because all they post is the good stuff or what! If I waited to blog 'til I felt that way you might get something new every few months. Even others' bad days are fun to see and learn from. They still end up looking/sounding genuinely happy.
I want to find that happiness.
Maybe I should name this blog The 30 Year-old Whine Spot. I'm such a boob!!!
7 comments:
That's quite the awakening. I wish I could tell you the answer. I think we all do it though... wait for whatever to happen before we can live when, in reality, life is happening and if we don't clue in we're going to miss it. I had that while my mom was dying. It seemed like there was always something and she was my something most of the time. But the truth is there IS always something and now that she's gone I'll find other somethings to blame it on. Life is in the moments... live them!
Kristin you're too fast! I don't want to be such a downer. Just feeling rrrrgggghhh, at the moment. Thanks for your comments. I love ya.
There is always something to be happy about. I've tried to only really stress about the things that have an effect on eternity, and let the rest just happen. :) For instance, our house is vacant again and we must sell it ASAP and I refuse to go back to the very dark place I went with it last summer. Whatever happens, happens, and life goes on. :)
You're right, Rite, and I just realized why you're "i'm always rite". (Okay so I'm very slow, but I know you as "Rite" so I never think of it as "rite" like "right")HA! HA! You make me laugh.
Minetta,
You have a good point. Don't worry, we're not always "so happy" it's just too depressing to always blog about the bad things (besides when I am whining, or grumpy, or down in the dumps the last thing I want to do is tell everyone about it- I would rather be feeling sorry for myself over a nice bowl of ice cream and a sappy movie).
Jolene
I feel the same way about this! That's why I just have to keep it real every once in a while, whether that's making fun of myself or just saying it how it is (or isn't).
Post a Comment