Okay, I'm in!!!
Well my friend Kristin started this blog for me and now I guess I'd better use it. I'm sure I'm beginning the addiction already (oh no)!
I need a graduation countdown calendar thing for Eric's law school. Is there such a thing?
I don't really know what to say.
I'm trying to find the curriculum I want for my kids next year so I'm spending too much time on the www searching and wanting and wishing and waiting.
Guess I'll go for now, gotta see if I won the auction!
luv,
Me
3 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. One request... make it so when leaving a comment a separate window opens. I'm so excited you've joined us and can't wait to see what you post. P.S. If you want something you see on other people's blogs, you can usually click on it and you'll be taken to the website where they found it.
Hi Minetta,
I don't know if you remember me from high school.... Anyway, cute blog - and I love the pic (isn't that how it usually is?) - it makes me laugh. It's fun to "keep in touch" through blogs!
-Kellie (Jacobson) Stephens
www.qandkfamily.blogspot.com
Welcome to the world of blog! I'm so glad you came. :) Now we can keep up with each other better.
PS Kristin sounds like some sort of blog guru. :) Great tips!
Post a Comment